We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, February 2

Dizzying December

FINALLY the breakdown for December (Sorry for the delay)...January to follow shortly!!!

Total: $1,316

The Breakdown:
Gifts - $570
Maggie - $194
Groceries - $141
Clothing - $130
Randomness - $117
Gasoline - $99
Entertainment - $34
Bars/Restaurants - $27
Coffee - $4
Snacks - $0.85

This is actually much better than I expected. Granted I should probably tack on a couple extra hundred to that number because I didn't report absolutely every gift I bought...that would kind ruin the surprise, no? And at this point, I have no idea where those receipts are. Most likely in the trash.

No comments: