We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, January 20

Monday - Wednesday Damages (1/17-1/19)

Monday
  • $0
Tuesday
  • $55 - Living Social (gift baskets from Whole Foods for presents)
  • $145 - Cross Cultural Solutions (not really my $$...was being held from Christmas for this very purpose, so technically it was gifts)
I paid off the balance of my volunteer trip to India today!!! AND I got my shots, so I'm really ready to go now. The pain in my arm (thank you needles) is really making this real.




Wednesday
  • $0
Today I managed to spend nothing even though I went to the mall to exchange some things from Christmas. I wasn't really in love with too much though and ended up only getting one replacement item and saving the rest for another time. THAT my friends is what we call growth. :)

    No comments: