We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Sunday, December 26

Monday - Friday Damages (12/20 - 12/24)

Monday
  • $120 - Salty Dog Obedience (Dog Walking for Miss Mae)
  • $6.33 - iTunes
After beating the free version of Angry Birds on the new ipad with no problems, it became clear that I was going to need to buy the full version. It's been a life changing experience...much like I imagine crack would be. I'm 100% addicted.


Tuesday
  •  $0
Wednesday
  • $35.01 - Hess
Thursday
  • $40 - Local Ski Shop in VT (can't remember the name)
So I picked up my free rental skis for the season from one of Aaron's friends who works at Mount Snow. The only thing I needed to add to the freebies was a set of poles, so Aaron and I dropped in on a local joint on our way down to Western Mass. He was kind enough to buy my poles (which were 50% off!) and I got myself a pair of fleece fingerless mitten-gloves for field work and Maggie walking. They have already proven to be the best purchase in the history of purchases.


Friday
  • $0
A Christmas update will be coming at you shortly! Stay tuned!!

No comments: