We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, December 6

New Found Shopping Sites for the Dealsmiths Out There

A new friend from book club (yes, that's right...I said book club. Don't judge me, I like to read) invited me to two new shopping sites that I was somehow unaware of.

HauteLook and Beyond the Rack.

Both excellent sites. I have to say, the more of these sites I am introduced to, the worse the old shopping addiction gets. I have to say though, I think a lot of is has to do with passing time while I'm at work. I mean, I don't smoke so it's not like I get up a gazillion times a day for a smoking break...instead I peruse a plethora of shopping sites and when time permits read a bit of the news. I mean it's better than smoking, no?

No comments: