We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Saturday, December 4

The Weeks Damages (11/29 - 12/3)

Monday
  • $12 - Groupon
I got tickets for two to the Kendall Square ice rink for my little and I from groupon today. Finding fun things to do that won't completely bleed me dry to keep the two of us busy through winter is going to be a bit of a challenge. So ice skating should be interesting, especially considering I am terrible at ice skating.


Tuesday
  • $512.20 - American Airlines
AND I'm GOING TO INDIA!!!! Flight purchased! Woah, I'm really going.
I had a credit on my AA account, which is why the flight only cost me $512, clearly a ticket to India is a tad more than that...about $600 more.


Wednesday
  • $18 - Groupon (for car washes at Scrub-a-Dub...where we go anyways...I should also note that my car is filthy right now)
Thursday
  • $42.36 - CVS (lots of randomness)
  • $2.00 - Dunkin Donuts
Friday
  • $34ish - Shell (gasing up Veruca)

    No comments: