We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Saturday, July 10

Hmmm....Me Likey

If anyone were every looking for a fabulous present for me, one that I would wear constantly and cherish forever...you could get me a little something from Sir Alistair Rai. Just throwing some options out there. I mean the national gift giving holidays that are Halloween and Thanksgiving are right around the corner...

 $24 from $60 on Satya Rai.

$28 from $70 on Satya Rai.

$72.50 from $145 on Satya Rai. 

$90 from $145 on Satya Rai. 

$59 from $155 on Rue La La. 

$79 from $175 on Rue La La. 

Don't worry I didn't buy myself anything, even though it took every fiber of self control.

No comments: