We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, July 5

Weekend Damages (7/3 - 7/5)

Happy 4th!
 
  • $25 - Money to D for BBQ Food
  • $30.17 - Shell (gasing up Veruca for the drive home) 
  • $9(ish) - Dunkin Donuts (Iced Coffees after D's coffee making episode) 
  • $134.41 - Sephora (needed new makeup...Bare Essentuals, new makeup brushes and some moisturizer) 
Big purchase at Sephora, but at least the shipping was free. This should tide me over for some time as far as makeup goes. Although I do foresee this month being a higher than usual month in the health and beauty purchase department, seeing as how I also need to get a hair cut in a bad way. 


No comments: