We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Friday, July 9

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Damages (7/7 - 7/9)

Wednesday
  • $2.24 - Dunks (beloved iced coffee)
  • $28.93 - Johnny's Market (much needed food)
  • $21.41 - Rite Aid
Thursday
  • $0
Friday
  • $24.08 - Home Goods
  • $45.84 - Target
I know what you're thinking...that I went on a bit of a shopping spree on Friday. Well, you'd be right. I really should just avoid Target and Home Goods all together. They're both total money pits. I ran in just to grab a couple of drawer organizers, hangers and some goodies for the Kiksters upcoming birthday and well, it didn't work out quite as planned.

This month isn't going as well as June...not nearly as well.

No comments: