We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Tuesday, August 17

Monday & Tuesday Daily Damage (8/16 - 8/17)

Monday
  • $10 - Groupon 
I got a voucher on Groupon today for Weston Nurseries, a locally owned nursery that my company also happens to have as a client, so I have worked with the Mezitts (owners) for a couple of years now. Nice people. The deal was $20 for $60 worth of nursery goods, BUT I had a $10 credit on my account for referring a friend, so it only cost me $10. Amazing.

What will I buy you ask? Flower bulbs to beautify the new abode. Beautify indeed.

Tuesday
  • $19.09 - Roche Brothers (fixins for my second eggplant parm, eva)
  • $2.34 - Dunkin Donuts (Iced Coffee)

    No comments: