We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Saturday, August 28

Thursday & Friday Damages (8/26 - 8/27)

Thursday
  • $0
Friday
  • $25.84 - Hess (feeding Veruca)
We're in the home stretch folks...the plan is to turn in my master's project on the 31st and my last paper on the 2nd.  Needless to say this weekend is going to be one big ball of stress. Purchases you can expect will most likely include ice coffee, and some sort of feel good item.

Time will only tell if being done will school will return any semblance of  my sanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That poster really speaks to me....almost like it was made for me.