We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, August 18

Wednesday's Daily Damage (8/18)

Wednesday


  • $214.70 - Finger Lake Lodge (Rooms for Shaver's weddings)
  • $30.78 - Steap and Cheap (Prana Sundress)
Ohhh yeah, and then there was that sundress that I got too. I caved, it was a poor showing, I realize this. I justified it by telling myself that I need cute and comfortable dresses for Greece. I mean let's face it, they're easier to pack and you can just throw them on and go...perfect. At least that's what I keep telling myself. This makes the second new sundress purchase this summer, and while part of me likes this little number, part of me also thinks the tie-dye is kinda a bit much...or a lot much. We'll have to see what it looks like when it comes in. Stay tuned.

  • Veggies from Farmer Dave (free in my mind b/c they're prepaid for)!

No comments: