We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, August 11

Wednesday Daily Damage (8/11)

  • $2.43 - Dunkin Donuts (Iced Coffee)
  • $10.92 - Johnny's Market (Olive Oil & Vegetable Oil)
Edible Loot from Farmer Dave
  • Green bell pepper
  • Tomatoes (cherry and slicing)
  • Corn on the cob
  • Jalapeno
  • Pablano pepper
  • Garlic
  • Yellow onion
  • Green beans
  • Basil
  • Beets
  • Eggplant (I see more eggplant parm in my future!)
Between Farmer Dave and my own basil plants I have basil coming out of my ears so I'm going to make some basil oil, hence the olive oil purchase today. I figure it's a good way to keep it from going to waste. 

No comments: