We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, August 16

Thursday, Friday & Weekend Damages (8/12 - 8/15)

Thursday
  • $2.25 - Scrub-a-dub (vacuum at car wash, sadly I had no cash...other than quarters, so Veruca still needs a bath)
Friday
  • $4.92 - Dunkin Donuts (Iced Coffees for the plane to Charlotte for a wedding)
  • $14 - Howl at the Moon (Cover the for the evening festivities)

 Spent the weekend in Charlotte, NC for a wedding. 
Great weekend...clean city, got to see an old friend, danced my face off at the wedding (literally still sore, which proves my lameness and inability to hang with my former self)...good times. PLUS, it was a wedding for Aaron's friends so it was an inexpensive weekend for me, for him...not so much.

Saturday
  • $10.60 - CVS (items forgotten while packing)
Sunday
  • $10 - Car to the airport 
  • $25.98 - JFK Jet Blue Terminal (lunch)

No comments: