We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Tuesday, August 3

Monday & Tuesday Damages (8/2 - 8/3)

Monday
  • $1.25 - Diet Pepsi
  • $0.80 - Snackwells Cookies
I was in the office today, a rare occurrence during field season, and being in the office makes me depressed, therefore I need snacks to get me through the day. 
    Tuesday
    • -$38 - Nordstrom (return...there's been a lot of returns lately, which may have something to do with the plethora of purchases...hard to say) 
    • $23.65 - Hess
    • $13.37 - Roche Bros (dinner fixins...I'm making eggplant parm people! This is a milestone, for you see I don't cook. Wish me luck.)
    I expect it to look something like this...
    Totally realistic, right?

      No comments: