We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, August 26

Tuesday & Wednesday (8/24 - 8/25)

Tuesday
  • $0
Wednesday
  • $28.71 - CVS - (Odds and ends and some sleepy time meds.)
  • $30.14 - Rue La La (FAO Schwarz Boutique)
  • VEGGIES FROM FARMER DAVE
I know you're probably confused about the toy purchase from FAO Schwarz...well just about every one of my friends/relatives seems to be popping out kids these days. So the little number below I plan on sending to the bub of one of my friends in Baltimore. I was torn between this one and the wheel o' monkeys (as I said there's a lot of babies being slung around out there), but the monkeys sold out so the decision was made for me. Jungle Safari it is!


    No comments: