We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, November 4

Juuuust A Couple More Resisted Items....


Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor on Rue La La. $139 from $199.
This has made its way onto my blog a number of times now. One of these days I am just going to have to buy it

16 Bottle Wine Cooler on Rue La La. $199 from $365.
Think of how much MORE delicious my wine would taste if it were stored in one of these bad boys. Logistically though, there's nowhere to even put the thing in the condo.

Cuisinart Bread Maker on Rue La La. $79 from $129.
I love bread. Enough said.

Tadashi Shoji dress on Rue La La. $129 from $318.
This dress is fabulous, sadly wedding season is over for me this year, otherwise I just might be able to justify it. 

Disclaimer: This is an old post that I somehow managed to leave unpublished. Sorry for the oversight.

No comments: