We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, November 18

SHUT UP!!!

So THIS was on Rue La La's Ross Art Boutique today...
So this is a breaking news post....I just spent $390 on this vintage poster for Allary Beer. Yes...Beer. For those of you that don't know, my real name is Allary, not Jack Skellington (so sorry to disappoint).

So here's the break down....that jolly little fellow is King Gambrinus, the partron saint of beer. Yes that's right there's a patron saint of beer, as there should be. He's holding a giant old school Stella goblet (I love me some Stella). So yeah, it's pretty awesome, AND I NOW OWN IT. Sweet. Happy 30th and Christmas to me.

Eek, holy impulse buy. Please tell me I'm not insane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even comment on the insanity of your impulse buy because you've blown my mind by telling me that your real name is not Jack Skellington.

Just when you think you know someone...