We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, November 10

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Damages (11/8-11/10)

Monday
  • $9.48 - eReader Library
So I'm kinda on a roll with the book buying these days. Today I got a couple of random freebies and two sale items, one of which I'll be reading for a book club that a friend of mine is getting started. The book club book is The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford...


...and the add on purchase was just such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up. Plus, I've been wanting to read it and it's always checked out of the library.

Tuesday
  • $0
Wednesday
  • $48 - Sudbury Animal Hospital (Maggie's follow up test to make sure her UTI is gone...and it IS!!! YAY!)
  • $12.99 - CVS (peppermint patties...for a delicious treat I plan on baking, and an Arizona 1/2 and 1/2)
 Deliciousness.

No comments: