We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Sunday, November 21

Thursday & Friday Damages (11/18 - 11/19)

Thursday
  • $545 - Town Fair Tire (4 new tires, ugh)
  • $2.19 - Dunks (much needed coffee)
  • $390.76 - RueLaLa (most awesome poster ever)
  • $71.03 - Pet World (Christmas toys for the pups)
Got those new tires I needed today and while I waited for Veruca to get her new kicks, I wandered around the surrounding stores and did a bit of Christmas shopping. Oh yeah and I managed to buy an expensive vintage poster, which I've already posted about.

Kind of an expensive day...and it was supposed to consist of me sitting around waiting for a hot water tank to be installed, alas the maintenance men in the complex haven't mastered the fine art of using a tape measure and didn't realize that the tank wasn't coming out of its home in the closet b/c it was too wide until they got here (mind you this was their third visit, ugh). 
    Friday
    • $0

      No comments: