We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, November 24

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Damages (11/22 - 11/24)

Monday
  • $0
Tuesday
  • $3.00 - Dunkin Donuts (Iced Coffee)
  • $198 - BuyWithMe (Laser Hair Removal...continuing my pursuit of never shaving again)
Wednesday
  • $0
Also I made an omission in my Christmas expenditures from the weekend. I also purchased a slue of Krinkles ornaments. It a tradition in my family to give ornaments as gifts and since I'm obsessed with Patience Brewster I usually give her Krinkles as gifts. I spent about $187 on ornaments (some I purchased for Aaron to give as gifts to my family, which all evens out in the wash when he gets some of the joint gifts for his family), here are some of the ones I got.

 The adorable dachshund.

Joyful pig.

Vixen of Santa's reindeer.

    No comments: