We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Tuesday, November 16

Weekend Damages (11/13-11/14)

Saturday
  • $10 - Parking at the Hotel Langham Hotel for Cafe Fleuri
  • $49.54 - CVS (various meds I'll be needing for my India trip)
What you ask was going on at the Cafe Fleuri? Well every weekend they have a chocolate bar, which is essentially a room designed to completely push you over the edge of sugar overload. Loved it. There were something like 80ish desserts to sample, a chocolate bar (the alcoholic kind), and a DJ (who could have stood to turn the music down a notch, although that just may be me acting old).


My hands down favorites were the raspberry beignets and the macaroons. I'm not a huge chocolate person so it only makes sense that my favorites weren't chocolate related.









 

Sunday
  • $0

No comments: