We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, January 6

Moday - Wednesday Damages (1/3 - 1/5)

Monday
  • $120 - Quinn Hair Salon (hair cutting time)
  • $17 - Eversave
There was deal on eversave that gets you $45worth or merchandise at Bossa for only $22 and I had some credit on my account for $5 (must have been for referring a friend) so I got the deal for $17! Here's what I plan on buying...

This will be perfect for my upcoming India trip. I tend to check for my passport and wallet compulsively when traveling b/c I'm paranoid that I'm going to lose it. Perhaps having everything in one place and not strewn through my over-sized bag will help with my plight.

    Tuesday
    • $1.25 - Diet Pepsi from the vending machine
    • $32.91 - Hess 
    • $30 - Spatula paddle attachment for the kitchen aid.
    • $40 - Rue La La Stratton Mountain Deal of the Day

    Aaron and I split the cost ($79) of a deal the La La was having on Stratton Mountain lift tickets. Aaron's mom bought us a weekend at an in right near the mountain, so we'll be up there this month anyways. I love getting deals on things I was going to spend money on anyways! Good timing Rue La La, good timing.

    So a friend of mine got this beauty for Christmas but it doesn't fit on her machine, so I bought if off of her (she threw out the box in her excitement) so she can get a new one that fits.Hopefully it fits my machine, I'm not sure if I have the 4.5 or 5 quart machine, I think I have the 5 quart. We shall see. Fingers crossed.

    Wednesday
    • $1.25 - Diet Pepsi from the vending machine (getting a little carried away with the soda this week)

    No comments: