We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, January 24

Thursday Damages (1/20)

  • $148.75 - Patagonia
I finally got that coat...my post this morning prompted it...and while I was browsing around the Patagonia site I picked up a new pair of ski socks too. And yes, I actually do need a new pair. I use them for work and for play and mine are getting a bit worn out.

 Torrent Jacket. On sale for $83.30 from $119.

Ski Socks. On sale for $12.95 from $18.95

Vitaliti Skirt. $52.50 from $75. 
The perfect length to keep my knees safely covered while in India. As it turns out I don't have all that much clothing that covers my knees. 

Side note...did you know that Patagonia has a blog? I didn't...it's actually pretty good. Entirely what you would expect, but that's not a bad thing.

No comments: