We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, January 24

Weekend Damages (1/21 - 1/23)

Friday
  • $116.98 - Burton's Ski Shop (mittens with liners for Aaron and I...going to be freezing skiing tomorrow)

 This was money well spent. My hands have never been so warm while skiing.

Saturday
  • $30 - Various food items at Stratton (I pretty much just hand a bit of cash to Aaron whenever we go anywhere b/c he invariably ends up paying for everything, and it makes me feel better to contribute a little...little being the key word in that run-on sentence)
Sunday
  • $0
Back to Mass and back to reality. :( On the bright side we did get to pick up Maggie from my parents today. Judging from her reaction when she saw us...she missed us...a lot. Clearly she enjoys being the only dog and having full run of her humans.

Also on the bright side we got home in time to watch the Jets lose (YAY!) and for me to make some pretty delicious cupcakes. This week I whipped up Raspberry Jam, Citrus Tea Cakes. They're delicious, but next time I think I'll add a little less jam...they're pretty gooey.


No comments: