We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, January 6

Shopping Tips from Real Simple

My friend Courtney shared a Shopping guide from Real Simple with me thinking that it might make an interesting addition to my blog...and I'm happy to say she was right!

It gives you a run down of the best months (cheapest prices) to buy different items. For example, did you know the best month to buy a new TV is in March? Oh, really...you didn't? Well this is awkward....just jokes. I mean really, I'd be concerned if you did know that. Anyways, apparently new models are introduced at the International Consumer Electronics Show each January so the stores clear house in March to make room for the latest and great of the boob boxes.

So check it out. You may save yourself a buck. 

No comments: