We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, January 31

Maybe I Need These...

Yeaaaaahhhhhh...probably not so much of a need, which is exactly why I resisted.

 Karma Yoga Tank on Beyond the Rack. $19.99 from $70.
Made in Canada, which I can deal with...close enough to the USA and better than CHINA!

Karma Yoga Tank on Beyond the Rack. $24.99 from $60.
Made in Canada.

 Sweater on Beyond the Rack. $24.99 from $45.
Would look cute with leggings (my new obsession)...BUT country of origina = China. FAIL.

Studded Leggings on Beyond the Rack. $14 from $53
Country of origin = China. Fail.

 Sparkly Leggings on Beyond the Rack. $14 from $53
Country of origin = China. Fail.

Patagonia boots on Steap and Cheap. $69.99 from $160.
I'm not going to lie. I still really want these. :(

No comments: