We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, January 17

My Blogging Days are Numbered

Well dear readers, the time has come to lay this blog to rest. Well it's almost come. If you'll recall I started this here blog as a way to keep myself on track with my 2010 New Year's Resolution...which was to become a more conscious consumer and to generally just stop spending money like it was going out of style.BUT technically I didn't start my resolution until February, so I plan on keeping at it until then (and knowing me it will take me a while to wrap it up...so you can expect to hear from me until about mid February).


No comments: