We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, January 17

Weekend Damages (1/15 - 1/16)

Saturday
Perhaps getting back into a more regular yoga routine will cure my knees...doubtful, but it's worth a shot.


Sunday
  • $16.30 - Petsmart (nail grinding...which is SO much better than clipping, and a sock monkey toy that Aaron insisted Maggie needed...he has an unhealthy obsession with sock monkeys)
  • $6.87 - REI (winter gear for our ski trip to Stratton this weekend...Aaron bought me a face mask but it was too big so I returned it and got a full head cover beast. I will be warm)

No comments: