We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, January 31

Weekend Damages (1/29 - 1/30)

Saturday
  • $46.43 - Roche Brothers (supplies for baking madness)
  • $40 - Pamper Me Skin Care in Wakefield, MA (using up a very old voucher for facials with Court)
  • $28.68 - CVS (more randomness and killing time while Court was getting her facial)
  • $21.23 - Gone to the Dogs in Wakefield, MA (bought Maggie and adorable  toy dragon and this horrific 3' long stick of beef...she loves it...again killing time while Court was getting her facial)
Sunday
  • $0
Clearly I got a little carried away on Saturday. Having some free time to peruse a new town isn't such a good thing for me. BUT if you're ever in Wakefield I recommend stopping in the Gone to the Dogs Dog Boutique. They had some really adorable stuff and the people were so nice. 

P.S. - I realize I still haven't posted the breakdown from December...one of these days (like in the next couple of weeks before I leave for India and lay this blog to rest I will do that, promise)

No comments: