We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, February 3

Full Disclosure

In the effort of full disclosure I thought it only fair to share my most notorious shopping vices. For you see, I am a sale-smith. Not only do I have an uncanny ability to find a deal, I am incapable of resisting one. If it's on clearance...I need it in my life. I am also an avid online shopper. I have my favorite deal finding websites, which I thought only fair to share with you...

I give you the designer boutique variety of websites...
RueLaLa (my most favorite of them all)
The Gilt Group

and the sale item until it's gone websites...
Steap-and-cheap
Tramdock
Whiskey Militia
Brociety

the email you sales daily websites...
Shop it to me

Overcoming my online shopping addiction will prove to be my greatest challenge. Luckily RueLaLa hasn't had any boutiques I've been interested in lately.

No comments: