We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, February 22

Warm, Smooshy, Heavenly Temptation

...and first thing in the morning.


Even though I REALLY wanted these because the down booties I have now are beat/covered in tree wax from my last camping outing (maybe I shouldn't have been wearing them like they were hiking boots around camp, but that's besides the point). I stayed strong though.  It wasn't easy to convince myself that maybe my life wouldn't be over if I didn't have these little heavenly clouds snuggling my feet. Man they would have been comfie though.

Temptation: 0
Me: 1

No comments: