We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, February 8

TEMPTATION!

Okay so there is a limited time, exclusive boutique on Ruelala tonight, which I remember seeing in my email today but didn't pay much attention to it. I just happened to check to see what the upcoming boutiques were (I know, I know, I said I am trying to spend less...I can still window shop can't I?) and it's a David Yurman boutique!! Who I just happen to love. It's for the best that I got there too late and my favorites are already sold out, especially with the amount I'm getting back for my taxes so fresh in my head! I may have buckled under the pressure of it all.

Here were a few of the most alluring...
 
 
Necklace - $239, usually $550
Ring - $279, usually $550
Bracelet - $239, usually $475

Ah the lure of a sale...

3 comments:

theDootz said...

I, too, was incredibly tempted by this boutique. Then I remember I can't afford to feed myself this week (arguably a good thing), so I resisted.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I also found this boutique alluring. Particularly that ring you featured in your post. (un)fortunately it was sold out when I got there.

I cried a little...then I got over it.