We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, February 10

Item Watch

So sometimes I see something that I love, but it's not on sale yet...and as we all know I am a salesmith. So what do I do you ask? I wait, patiently, like a trained professional ready to pounce when the opportune moment presents itself.

There are a couple of things that I'm watching at the moment, some are things that I will need/want within the next 2-3ish months and one of the items are just adorable and are absolutely not a need, they are a 100% want. These items inclue:
  • A ski helmet (haven't gotten my ski legs back and I feel that it's in my own best interest)
  • Hiking boots (mine have gone missing and were falling apart...they had a good run)
  • Fabulous spring/summer heels (perfect for a wedding, bridal/baby shower or night on the town!)
I know...adorable. They also come in a floraly print, I'm undecided. (currently $79)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ski helmet..a MUST need! ( have you heard about Casey?) the heels......not a huge fan of heels, but definatly like those! do they come in a size 5?