We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Sunday, February 14

Important Public Service Announcement...

Dear Readers,

I am an idiot. I just found one of the books that I bought off of Amazon as a pdf...FOR FREE! So I could have just downloaded it and read it off of my computer or my eReader thing. Brutal. Hence, I am an idiot. Particularly because the reason it was so expensive ($47) was because I needed to have it shipped quickly so I actually paid for expedited shipping, usually I just go with free/slow shipping method.

I haven't checked to see if I can get the other two books that I ordered online for free yet, I can only handle so much irritation in one day.

Lesson learned. I will not make this mistake again.

Here's the link for Gangs of America in case you would like to read along with me. 

No comments: