We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Tuesday, May 25

Impending Purchase/Pleasure

A friend of mine, Miss Sami Akbari, now known as Sami.the.Great will soon be releasing her album, Nothing Left to See. So it should come as no surprise to you that I will be purchasing the latest of her musical magic shortly after it's release. You should listen to her, follow her, and of course...adore her.


sorry it gets a little cut off...follow the link for a better version.  

Also feel free to enjoy her voice in person for her album release at the Canal Room in New York City on June 2nd. Sadly, I won't be able to attend, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't.
Go forth and enjoy. Tell her Jack Skellington sent you. :)

Here's a little more Sami for your enjoyment...

No comments: