We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, May 26

Monday, Tuesday and some leftover Saturday Damages (5/24-5/25)

Saturday
  • $20 - Cab (sorry forgot to report this one earlier)
Monday
  • $2.88 - McDonald's (Iced Coffee, which I promptly spilled all over myself)
Tuesday
  • $33.14 - Gulf
  • $2.94 - Starbucks (Ice Coffee, which gave me a headache)
Big week for iced coffees. Not surprisingly, my iced coffee consumption has a direct correlation with the temperature and it's been freaking hot this week.

Yeah, that's right. I drink my coffee (hot and cold) black. Milk is for wimps.

    No comments: