We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, May 5

WANT, WANT, WANT!

I spent a month in Tanzania in college for a class in African culture and it is my dream to go back one day. It was hands down the most amazing experience of my life. So naturally when I saw this pop up on the LaLa I immediately wanted to buy the package. Sadly I don't really have that type of dough lying around.

What She Wants Boutique on RueLaLa - 8 night trip to Tanzania $14, 656 from 17,590

The accommodations are noticeably nicer than those I enjoyed while in Africa.

Sigh, one day. One day.

No comments: