We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, May 10

Monday's Daily Damages (5/10)

  • $77.49 - REI (OR rain pants, Nalgene, mesh stuff sack)
  • $32.41 - Buy.com (Blackberry charger and camera charger...my new thing is to lose all of the chargers in my life, convenient)

I'm really hoping that I don't need these rain pants on my upcoming jaunt to Maine for my FINAL grad school class (don't worry I still have to find a way to get a "capstone" project and final practicum done), but I thought it better to be safe than sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two comments....

1. There's no mention of me in here whatsoever. You bought pants for me too. Granted I'll be paying you for them tomorrow..but that's neither here nor there.

2. I have a boss who loses the chargers to everything. It's so weird that you do that too. Coincidence I guess!