We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, May 5

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's Damages (5/3 - 5/5)

Monday
  • $400 - Aaron (my contribution for the locally bought hardwood floors)
Tuesday
  • $32.45 -Sunnoco
  • $40 - Random bars and Fenway
I went to the Red Sox game with my brother, so as can be expected I ended up buying a drink here and a drink there. Granted he should be given credit for paying for the lions share of the evening, from the tickets to dinner to a impromptu Sox sweatshirt ($120) that I needed b/c I was cold.  And yes, I agree $120 is highway robbery for a sweatshirt but it seemed like a good idea at the time and it's super comfy! Anyways, a special thanks to my brother for letting me spend his money, I enjoyed it.
    Wednesday
    • $20.91 - Johnny's Food Market 
    Imminent Purchases...


    Biofreeze is the single best muscle pain reliever out there. I am obsessed with it and these days it's a necessity. For you see, I have two bum knees and all this hiking around for work, day in and day out is starting to take a toll on the appendages. I just do not so much enjoy the constant pain resonating from my knees these days, don't enjoy it one bit. The solution...numb em up.

        1 comment:

        Anonymous said...

        Please tell me that I read your post wrong and that you didn't buy a $120 Red Sox sweatshirt...

        I mean, was it bedazzled or something?