We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Sunday, May 9

Weekend Damages

Saturday
  • $6.40 - Walgreens (Cards for my Nan and Auntie Ree for M's day)
  • $5.00 - DEL'S LEMONADE!!!! (First Del's of the season, nothing beats it!)
  • $21.38 - TJ Maxx (Watering can and an awesome bag hook)

If you don't like Del's, we can't be friends. End of story. And don't you dare try and tell me that New England Lemonade is anywhere near as delicious! Because you're wrong, dead wrong.

Sunday
  • $8 - Target (white tank top to go under my sweater tomorrow at work...a necessity seeing as how I left mine at my apartment and didn't want to have to a)have to drive back to my apt. or b)go to work wearing a revealing sweater)
  • $10 - Mobil (Gas in RI is SO expensive...hence only getting enough to get us back to MA) 
  • $28.04 - Hess

No comments: