We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Friday, June 11

Monday - Thursday Damages (6/7 - 6/10)

Monday
  • $1.25 - Diet Pepsi
Tuesday
  • $5.00 - Dunkin Donuts (Iced Coffee & Bagel...the bagel was terrible if you must know)
Wednesday
  • $0
Thursday
  • $5.00 - Dunkin Donuts (Iced Coffee &Bagel....again the bagel was terrible. It's 5 even b/c I left my change as a tip)
  • $16.08 - Target

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Did you think Tuesday's terrible bagel was a fluke so you tried it again on Thursday?

    Jack Skellington said...

    I am desperate in the mornings for coffee and calories, which often leads to me settling on whatever is most convenient.