We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Saturday, June 26

Thursday & Friday Damages (6/24 - 6/26)

Thursday
  • $2.01 - McDonald's (Iced Coffee...surprise, surprise!)
Friday
  • $1.25 - Diet Pepsi
  • $13.87 - Coldstone (ice cream after dinner at Basho..courtesy of Aaron)
Big news, well not really but I'm telling you anyways...I will be out of town until next Thursday evening at a SWS Conference in Utah, which means that most of what I'll be spending (food) will be reimbursed by work, as was the cost of my hotel and flight. So I'm hoping that the blog will be rather lame for the next week or so...for the sake of my wallet. 


    No comments: