We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, October 4

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Damages

Monday
  • $39.70 - Jerry Remmy's (pre-game drinks)
  • $26.70 - Fenway (drinks)
 Sadly...we lost, but \te good news is that the tickets were free (thanks Chrissy!).

Tuesday
  • $67 - Ouidad (time for a hair product reorder..free shipping!!)
 66 ounces...remember I buy in bulk. :)

Wednesday
  • $0
AND NOW...OFF TO GREECE (well technically I'm just getting back from Greece and just posting this belated blog entry now...but let's not be sticklers)


More about my trip later...but for now...jet lag delirium, food, sleep, coma....

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Where do you buy your Ouidad in bulk???

    Jack Skellington said...

    Usually directly from Ouidad when they have free shipping. They also sometimes have sales on Hautelook.