We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Tuesday, October 12

Weekend Damages (10/9-10/10)

Saturday (Wrentham Outlet Day)
  • $151.64 - Banana Republic
  • $39.78 - Polo
  • $21.99- Staples
  • $4.something - Dunks (iced coffees)
So I did a bit of shopping on Saturday, and I'll have you know that I did quite well. I walked away from the outlets with 3 pairs of dress pants, two camisoles, a cardigan, a sweater, two t-shirts, and a beach towel (random, yes, but also necessary). Not bad for a total of $191 if I do say so myself.

I should note that I had every intention of spending $100 on a new pair of Joe's Jeans, but they didn't have my size. Maybe next time.

Sunday
  • $31.01 - Hess
  • $19.61 -CVS
  • $-215 - half of the framing costs from Aaron

No comments: