We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, October 14

So Perty

Hmmm...I like.

Chaco's on Steap and Cheap. $29.99 from $69.95.
I'm not really sure why I wanted these when I saw them. I had a pair in this style a ways back and they would make my pinkie toe fall asleep every time I wore them, so I gave them to a friend. Plus, I already have a pair of Chaco Z2's


Mountain Hardware pack on Steep and Cheap. $169.99 from $339.95.
My pack is on the smaller side and eventually I feel that a larger pack will be necessary...but not today (you know, maybe I actually need a use in mind before I drop $170?? That's growth people).

Incredibly impracticable boots from some boutique on Rue La La (forget to save the name of it). $229 from $565 (something tells me that I just don't need shoes this expensive, again...growth).


PetGlo Art from All Pop Art Boutique on Rue La La. $199 for a 16x20"
You've probably starting to think with all mytalk of Maggie Mae that I'm one of "those" dog parents...and you'd be right. I love dogs more than some people, and I'm not ashamed to say it. I have been debating over whether or not to get a blow up of Maggie's nose (I love a good dog nose) to put over the bed in her room (yes her room, the spare room is referred to as Maggie's room). This seemed like it would be even cooler, but I missed out, and I'm going to be honest...I think I should have bought it. Damn.

No comments: