We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, April 7

The Busy Factor

Dear Readers,

Field season is upon us, well not so much us as me in this case. This means that I will be spending long days delineating wetlands and looking for amphibian egg masses in every puddle I come across. On top of that I have that whole pesky grad school thing to juggle and with the semester is winding down I have a million of things to wrap up. Sadly, I fear that this may interfere a bit with my blogging a bit as I won't be able to post any of my witty commentary whilst at work. Don't worry you can still count on my spending updates and hopefully I'm wrong and will find the time or things will slow down a bit, we'll see.

I leave you with this picture of Megs helping me with some field work this past weekend. (I should note: taking a dog with you in the field, particularly one with the attention span of a fruit fly is counterproductive)

1 comment:

Nicole Yodice said...

She looks so happy! haha.