We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, April 8

Obsessive Consumption


The Obsessive Consumption blog and book by Kate Bingaman-Burt was brought to my attention from a good friend of mine. I of course, love it so I thought I'd pass it along. As you can probably guess from the title it's completely relevant to my current mission and purpose of this blog of becoming a more conscious consumer. This book has most definitely been added to my reading list, which is getting ridiculously long, especially considering my lack of free time these days. Anyways, enjoy!

No comments: