We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, April 1

Thursday's Daily Damage

  • $27.89 - Mobil (gas for the drive to school)
  • $2.06 - Dunkin Donuts (Coffee...2nd cup)
  • $6.00 - Antioch food stand thing (forgot my lunch)
As you can see, it's back to the grind for me. Got off to a slow start this morning after almost falling and killing myself due to some wet crocs on a tile floor, while trying to pour my first cup of coffee. Then I forgot my lunch bag, which on top of my lunch had my instant coffee packs from Starbucks in it, so I had to stop and get another coffee to get me through my first class. Not the best start. Let's hope next week goes a little better.

No comments: