We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Sunday, April 4

Weekend Damage

Saturday
  • $21.13 - Shell (gasing up Veruca, yet again)
Sunday
  • $0

    I am dreading posting the monthly tally for March, DREADING it! It was a big month. There was the Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party, I did some early shopping for Aaron's birthday and got sucked into buying some new items for my work wardrobe at Ann Taylor. It's going to be painful to see how much it all comes out to. Painful.

    On that note, this blog was started to help me keep my spending in check, sadly I seem to be falling woefully short of this goal. It seems like every month there's some even or excuse for my exorbitant spending. It's a bit ridiculous to be honest. Time for that to change. Granted I'm off to a really poor start in April with that whole spending $400 thing...hopefully I can turn that around. Fingers crossed.

    No comments: