We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Sunday, April 11

Friday & Weekend Damages (4/9 - 4/11)

Friday
  • $0
Saturday
  • $0
I should probably mention that Aaron did buy me dinner though, at a Dah Mee, a little local Thai/Korean/Japanese restaurant. Trying out some of the local joints in Natick, expanding out of the city to the world of the suburbs. Gearing up for the move in September and having a local place I can get Thai food is a necessity. It was delicious and the menu was HUGE! Definitely will be going back.

Sunday
  • $31.85 - Marshalls
Aaron got two chairs for his patio so I went ahead and bought the cushions for them. I then enjoyed said chairs and cushions while reading out on the patio this afternoon. Love this weather.

I must say not too bad for a weekend. Especially considering we went to Homegoods and Marshalls and I can rarely leave there with out a pile of stuff that I don't need.

No comments: